Our goal is to give you clear choices about your information. If you have a Keepsayk account, many of the choices you have on Keepsayk are built directly into the product or your account settings. For example, you can:
- Access and change information in your profile page at any time, choose whether your profile page is available to search engines, or choose whether others can find your Keepsayk account using your email address;
- Link or unlink your Keepsayk account from an account on another service (e.g., Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter). For some services (like Facebook), you can also choose whether or not to publish your activity on Keepsayk to that service.
- Create or be added to a protected scrapbook. Protected scrapbooks are visible to you and other participants who received a password to the protected scrapbook, and any participant may choose to make the contents of the scrapbook available to anyone else. For example, another participant may invite someone else to view the scrapbook, make the scrapbook available to an app they use to view Keepsayk, or even just take an image from the scrapbook and email it to their friends. For more information about protected scrapbooks, please visit our Help Center.
- Choose whether Keepsayk will be customized for you using information from off-Keepsayk websites or apps. If you have a Keepsayk account and don't want your off-Keepsayk data to be used to tailor your experience, you can visit your account settings and update your preferences. If you don't have a Keepsayk account, or don't want us to customize Keepsayk for you when you're signed out, you can opt out through account settings.
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we'll deactivate it and remove your scrapbooks from Keepsayk. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).